Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Musicals!

So I really love and enjoy musicals. 
For anyone else who enjoys them just as much as I do, here's a few of my favorite songs from musicals!
   "Le Jazz Hot" from Victor/Victoria


    "Doll On A Music Box/Truly Scrumptious" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
                                 

                                         
      "My Man" from Funny Girl
                                   

                                         
        "I Got Rhythm" from An American In Paris


          "Anything Goes" from Anything Goes

                                                   

6 comments:

  1. cool post thanks for sharing good music!
    keep smiling and shining!
    xxx
    xx
    x
    bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I've watched a musical! I used to watch them regularly when I was a kid and accumulated quite a list of songs I had memorized! Julie Andrews' voice is soooo amazing! I almost forgot how much I loved her!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! I love Julie Andrews! Her version of "Maybe This Time" is amaze! <3

      Delete
  3. I love me my musicals.. we listen to the book of mormon soundtrack everyday in our cars.. and, I LOVE ANYTHING BABS!!
    xoxox-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know right! Shes fabulous! Amazing voice!

      Delete